WTB Roll-n-Lock or Retrax Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messiah62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a bed cover for my 2018 SCREW Raptor. The best price I have seen for the Retrax One MX is $1100 shipped. Hoping to get it for less.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

$1100 is actually a good deal, if you only knew what we actually have to pay for it and shipping. We normally sell these for $1099. The retrax is the most expensive to ship as it comes in two boxes and heavy. Plus the credit card fees that people don't think about that we have to absorb.
The best that I could do considering labor day sale and all would be $1075.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Is the roll-n-lock cheaper since its just one box?

You are comparing a Retrax that has a retail of $1259 to the Roll-n-lock that is $1399, assuming you are talking about the M-Series. So you are already talking about the Roll-n-lock being $140 more. Not exactly sure where you are in NE but using a zip code in Omaha of 68007, I could probably do $100 more than the Retrax.

Bear in mind that according to Roll-n-Lock:
"Locking tailgate feature not compatible with Ford automatic tailgate release"

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are comparing a Retrax that has a retail of $1259 to the Roll-n-lock that is $1399, assuming you are talking about the M-Series. So you are already talking about the Roll-n-lock being $140 more. Not exactly sure where you are in NE but using a zip code in Omaha of 68007, I could probably do $100 more than the Retrax.

Bear in mind that according to Roll-n-Lock:
"Locking tailgate feature not compatible with Ford automatic tailgate release"

Hold on...Rick and others: Regarding the Roll-N-Lock, please read this:

My post (linked below): I just spoke to Taylor at Roll-N-Lock and both of them A-Series and M-Series work the same and lock separately from the tailgate so the remote release can still function which is great. The A-Series is black powder coated which is why it's more costly. That's the one I want to get.

More info from users here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264...r-can-lock-use-remote-tailgate-release-56628/