WTB Raptor/Ford beadlock style wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you decide to upgrade your newish wheels and tires I'm interested.
Also if you are just selling the OE tires with less than 3k miles on them also interested in them. Thanks!

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be selling my brand new setup from my truck once it arrives. Truck is scheduled to be built Oct. 7th and is being equipped with the beadlock wheels from Ford. I will be changing them out for an aftermarket setup with 37" tires. So assuming my new wheels/tires arrive before the truck does, they will be getting removed within the first few days of ownership with as close to zero miles on them as possible. Problem is that I am in Houston, TX...so shipping might be an issue since it likely won't be cheap.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey 1stSFG let me know whether you can part with these wheels or not.

I am currently Based in MD but my folks still live in College Station, TX. I will not be able to make it down there but my father is willing to help me out and pick up wheels locally so... PM me and we can work something out maybe?

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should just pm Scott. (AKA lane change) His truck is being built as of 10/8 or so and is from Houston. It will make it easier for him to sell locally. I'll forward that deal to you new guy. You,"owe",me one. lol

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

BTW, I am still looking....