WTB OEM rear SCAB floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i am looking for a set of like new rear floor mats from a scab. i see in pics that they dont run under the rear seat and i put a custom sub box under there and need a little more sub excursion to clear the bottom of the seat. so i want to remove my floor mat and put in one that will not go under the seat.

so if u have bought new mats like weather tech or something i will buy ur OEM like new rear floor mat. PLZ let me know if u have one, show me some pics and tell me the price shipped to 10980.

thanks

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
am i correct that they dont really go under the rear seat, they r mainly just where ur fit sit?
how much u looking to get for them?
what condition are they in?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I got some unused oem mats. Had weather techs ready for the new.truck. I have no idea how i find out how much it is for shipping from Toronto but i am.going over the border to buffalo this week

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got some unused oem mats. Had weather techs ready for the new.truck. I have no idea how i find out how much it is for shipping from Toronto but i am.going over the border to buffalo this week

How much u want for the mats? Then we can figure out shipping

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea just wanna get rid of them how much they go for? 60?