WTB: Molten Orange Tailgate w/Tailgate Step

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for one. If anyone knows of one that's out there, let me know.

I am not expecting someone to swap with me cause that's plain stupid. It's like asking someone to swap the 6-disc changer for the Nav.

If anyone comes across a wreck or something, let me know! Or if you've been drinking a ton and don't know what you're doing, let me know and I'll swap tailgates with you!!!

....However, it MUST be Molten Orange! (and in excellent condition) Not a different color...(You guys know damn well someone would have asked!):signs75:

Last edited:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the gates were the same and you could convert the existing gate by ordering the parts.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey RaptorSCrew, I'm willing to sell you my tailgate stripper pole. lol. I like the step but don't like pole. I'll swap you the pole and the black tailgate bed protector. In exchange I would like the plate that fills the gap and the bed protector for the tailgate. PM me if you would like to make a deal. Then, all you need is the step and you got it without swapping your tailgate.