WTB: Long travel Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kroggy

Reaction score
Hey what's going on everyone? I am located in Southern California (Orange County) and am looking for a 2012-2014 Raptor SCREW prerunner with lower miles. Preferably one that has a long travel kit, front fenders, wheels, upgraded bumpers, etc... have 60k to spend

Not too picky on color but black or white is better

Pm me or text me with pics

949-292-3771

Thank you

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Fly in and drive it back....make an event out of it, looks like a sorted out nice truck.

It's a very nice truck. I wish I was in a position to buy it. The original owner put that kit on and then never beat on it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That could be option, just hard to get off of work in short notice
it looks like a great opportunity and a truck like that does not come up for sale too often. I would be all over it myself if i was looking to buy one. You just need to come up with a good excuse to take off a couple of days. You snooze you loose....

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
If you don't watch the random car lots around Costa Mesa, Santa Ana area you should. There's been a dozen or so built Raptors being sold on hole in the wall dealerships over the last 12-18 months