WTB Icon Mud Flap kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just like title states, looking for a Icon Mudflap kit. Going to try and dig around to see if there is a new kit laying on a shelf somewhere but until then ill leave this thread up

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They stopped making these sometime last year, so they are very tough to find on shelves still. I check around a couple months ago and was unable to locate a set.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have stock running boards but curious as to why they stopped making them, especially with so many ppl wanting a set. I known from folks running them in the past the rubber part can tear and get lost on trail, however seems like that's a good reason to sell more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DezertRacer

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was thinking about almost trying to make a makeshift single flap, like what i have seen on the short corse trucks. mount right at the end of the trans tail so the pivot points of the driveshaft don't interfere but goes the width of the truck . Is this what you are already working on @treypal ?