WTB - icon mid-flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of icon mid-flaps. New in box, used, beat to hell is OK. As long as the mounting hardware and quick conect is not bent or broken.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were discontinued a year or two ago, so finding a NIB set will be pretty tough. I looked for a pair last year and no luck.

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked into making my own (easy), but I like the quick connect setup they used (hard). I've seen quite a few trucks that had them, but they all disappeared after a year or so.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made my mid flaps myself as well from a post on here (One Man's Trash... Mid Flaps.). I have heavy duty bungee cords that keeps them up out the way when not off-roading. I just drilled one hole on the bottom in the middle of the flap and the hook the bungee to the frame. Bent the hooks a bit so they do not come off as easily too.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did not know that Icon had mid flaps. So their flaps are mounted to cab mount? I need to make set for myself. Does anyone know what kind of issue they had with them?

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did not know that Icon had mid flaps. So their flaps are mounted to cab mount? I need to make set for myself. Does anyone know what kind of issue they had with them?

They were like $300... Besides that it looked like a solid design.