WTB: Gen1 SCREW FOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Escobar

Reaction score
I don't post much, so apologies if any rules are broken or this is out of format:

I am looking for front and rear FOX 3.0's, part numbers 883-06-046 and 883-09-47...preferably new, but willing to discuss slightly used. I can get the fronts, new, for $2,300...and the rears, new, for $2,200...but they are 3-4 weeks out. Just looking to see if anyone has them.

Thank you!

06HAOLE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't post much, so apologies if any rules are broken or this is out of format:

I am looking for front and rear FOX 3.0's, part numbers 883-06-046 and 883-09-47...preferably new, but willing to discuss slightly used. I can get the fronts, new, for $2,300...and the rears, new, for $2,200...but they are 3-4 weeks out. Just looking to see if anyone has them.

Thank you!
Have you reached out to Downsouth Motorsports? I buy all my shocks through them and they have quick lead times due to their sales volume.