WTB: Gen 1 SCREW - $30k budget under 100k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickflairne

Reaction score
I've seen a few in the high $20k's. Looking to keep it at $30k.

Only option(s) I really want is the Sony Premium sound and SuperCrew. The closer to stock the better for me.

I would prefer a vehicle that has been well maintained and if it had records, that would be a plus.

Clean title with no accidents.

I am just looking for a new daily for a couple of years.

Preferred method of contact would be text or email. 704-Four 00 - 3236

hanson.mm (at) gmail dot com

Thank you

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down in Toledo and have a 2010 6.2l truck with only minor water damage.

Just kidding. Cars.com will pull up several options that meet your criteria. Also check the Facebook groups as several generation 1 trucks are posted there. Good luck.

OP
OP
R

rickflairne

Reaction score
Cars.com look within 150 miles of 33301 there were a few under 30k around that 100k miles mark

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I appreciate it. I have several in my area. Would rather pick one up from a forum member if the stars aligned.

I am down in Toledo and have a 2010 6.2l truck with only minor water damage.

Just kidding. Cars.com will pull up several options that meet your criteria. Also check the Facebook groups as several generation 1 trucks are posted there. Good luck.

Thanks.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mods are good thing, do not chase just all stock trucks, if they have mods its a good thing. But that just me. The day I bought my 13 screw I had my mechanic switching all my goodies next day from one truck to the other and believe he was not working fast enough for me. lol

Good luck you will find one.