WTB - Geiser Springs, Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for Geiser coils for a gen 1. I can get them new for 550.00 shipped but if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs, I’m buying. Need to be in good shape, no rust or bad chips. Lower miles preferred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for Geiser coils for a gen 1. I can get them new for 550.00 shipped but if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs, I’m buying. Need to be in good shape, no rust or bad chips. Lower miles preferred

I have a set. Brand new in box. Ended up going with 3.0s instead.

I was looking to get $400 + shipping for them.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks man!!! Can you check on shipping to 98204?

I don't know how to do that. But I could take them to the local UPS store tomorrow if you want them. If you want to send me $450 I can refund you the difference if there is any and if it runs over I'll just eat it.

Not really looking to nickel and dime on this, they are taking up space and I'd rather see them put to good use.

OP
OP
Jhollowell

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll take them for 450. If you want to send me your info in a private message i can send the money. PayPal or Venmo ok?