WTB - Front Coilovers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RChili

Reaction score
Well, I accumulated everything else quicker then I thought I would. Last component I need to do my raptor swap are the front coilovers. Looking for a decent set, not worried if they need rebuilt but would like the bodies to be clean and damage/rust free. I'm located in Central California. Thanks.

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1fe91cdca7190005ca5ca93a7da388e0.jpg

Have these off my truck, 55k on them some paint overspray but that's all I know about them sadly, make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RChili

Reaction score
@Raw Horsepower -- What price are you looking for?
@Mikerider -- Location? Shipping these long distance seems to be expensive. Had a guy agree to a price and then back out once he went to UPS. They quoted him $150 to ship from FL to CA and a 140lb weight. I don't know if he really weny or just backed out and didn't want to sell. Weight seems a little high to me, thought they were about 100 lbs for the pair ballpark with coils.

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Mikerider -- Location? Shipping these long distance seems to be expensive. Had a guy agree to a price and then back out once he went to UPS. They quoted him $150 to ship from FL to CA and a 140lb weight. I don't know if he really weny or just backed out and didn't want to sell. Weight seems a little high to me, thought they were about 100 lbs for the pair ballpark with coils.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Seattle WA, so a little closer than florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk