WTB fender flare clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the white clips that attach the front fender flares to the valance? I have three broken ones that i need to replace. Or if anyone has a source for a different clip that will work that would be great. Thanks in advance!

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump

Would love to find some also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Redrap22

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order them from tasca they are like a buck each.

They are listed for sale, but is says in the part description that it is part of the flare. I remember reading before that other guys had the same trouble, that they would have to buy the whole flare to get the clips.

OP
OP
Redrap22

Redrap22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing some deeper googling on nylon clips, i found these. They look very similar, but I dont have the original clips here to measure against. The first link has the measurements and the second is a link on Amazon for them. Thoughts on working?

100pcs free shipping nylon black rocker panel & bumper fascia clip for Jeep Liberty 2002 On for 55156429 AA auto plastic clip -in Auto Fastener & Clip from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Amazon.com: 10 Jeep Liberty Rocker Panel & Bumper Fascia Clips: Automotive