WTB: Factory 2.5 shocks-springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to get rid of my 3.0's, so I need a set of stock shocks. If they need to be rebuilt that's no problem.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any reason for getting rid of the 3.0's?

I have Icon 3.0's coming my way but will not be here until late February, possibly first week of March. Once I get them my 2.5's will be for sale. For now I have only purchased the fronts.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Since you're getting rid of your 3.0's do you have any interest in doing a trade for the 2.5's plus cash on my end? All would be freshly rebuilt.

OP
OP
C

ckanderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you're getting rid of your 3.0's do you have any interest in doing a trade for the 2.5's plus cash on my end? All would be freshly rebuilt.

Maybe we can work something out, let me know what you are thinking

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Any reason for getting rid of the 3.0's?

I have Icon 3.0's coming my way but will not be here until late February, possibly first week of March. Once I get them my 2.5's will be for sale. For now I have only purchased the fronts.

in all honesty I bought the truck with them, I live nowhere near when I can use them to their capability, and im thinking of selling the truck, so ill get more money from them if I sell them separately

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have rears for sale in the garage sale section. Came off my Screw at 24k. $450 plus shipping. Located in 93401

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk