WTB: Corsa xtreme screw exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title says...Doubt anyone looks in here but worth a shot. Let me know if you want to get rid of yours. GEN 1 screw

Last edited:

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As title says...Doubt anyone looks in here but worth a shot. Let me know if you want to get rid of yours.

I am in my 40s and thought it was going to be too loud, but I absolutely love it. I couldn't imagine the truck without it. Good selection!!!! You will hear noise from it at 65 and above on the highway, but it isn't too bad.

OP
OP

91stangy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in my 40s and thought it was going to be too loud, but I absolutely love it. I couldn't imagine the truck without it. Good selection!!!! You will hear noise from it at 65 and above on the highway, but it isn't too bad.

Thanks man. Got me excited for a second that oh we're selling it but I'll keep an eye out!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know that you're looking for a used exhaust, but if we can help you with a new Corsa system, please let me know. We'd be happy to get you setup!

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you swap out your stock exhaust, I would be interested in buying your stock resonator pipe section.