WTB: CAR2U (Lear) Repeater Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Liftmaster garage doors work with Homelink via the repeater kit (in my 2007 BMW 335i, anyway), but my truck has Car2U. And I now need the Lear Car2U repeater kit (2.0+ security).

Anybody selling one cheap before I'm forced to buy brand new online. Not that they are super expensive new, but I'm cheap. :)

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, there's cheap and then there's cheap. I just bought one for $33 delivered on Amazon :p.

Good news, it works great. Bad news, they sent me a HomeLink first and I had to return it. I actually needed a HomeLink too for the wife's Benz, but I already had one.

OP
OP
ineedaBubble

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, there's cheap and then there's cheap. I just bought one for $33 delivered on Amazon :p.

Good news, it works great. Bad news, they sent me a HomeLink first and I had to return it. I actually needed a HomeLink too for the wife's Benz, but I already had one.

LOL, touché! :flipthebird: Way to put me on blast! hahaha

I'll probably just suck it up and order it this week. I had never even heard of Car2U before buying my Raptor. Always assumed 'Homelink' was the only option.