WTB: Canopy/ camper/ shell/ lid (whaterver you want to call it)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopeing to find one local/ semi local in the pacific northwest and oxford white. if you can point me in the right direction me and my dogs would greatly appreciate it.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopeing to find one local/ semi local in the pacific northwest and oxford white. if you can point me in the right direction me and my dogs would greatly appreciate it.
I was also on the hunt for a camper shell for a while. Ended up buying an A.R.E. shell from a dealer. Got exactly what I wanted and the warranty. The OTR option is like a bed liner coating. Gives it a nice rugged look.

If you find one private sale, you can easily save 50%. Keep checking Craigslist anything for a short bed ford 2009 to 2014 will fit. You can set up am auto d search that will give you alerts. The problem I found was that the ones I located were really far away. If I had the time, I would have probably drove, but it was 8 hours each way type of thing.

a5a3921d97b900b4e03cf886c8db3003.jpg

Here is a link to my thread on the cap I bought.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1025059

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Did you see this post?
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=996558
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ramathorn178

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a solid line on a leer but, fell through my fingers because I couldn't 100% commit until my sold my tonneau (sold the tonneau and the seller said he had someone on their way) . There's a snug top xtr somewhat local but, he refuses to move on his price and I refuse to pay $2000 for a used one. I'm not in any sort of a hurry and now have cash in hand for when a used one comes up.