WTB: Boatec fenders with liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Padholdr

Reaction score
Looking for the best price shipped to 98391. Shipping to a business and we have a forklift if it matters.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, couple requests out for quote and waiting response. I was told to go with glassworks liners instead of Botech though, due to fit and function.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, couple requests out for quote and waiting response. I was told to go with glassworks liners instead of Botech though, due to fit and function.

Are there any Glassworks products readily available? Heard they closed up shop. Correct me if I am wrong. I know ADD has some and I do think I heard Shaun Miller had some he created. Might try those avenues..

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any Glassworks products readily available? Heard they closed up shop. Correct me if I am wrong. I know ADD has some and I do think I heard Shaun Miller had some he created. Might try those avenues..

RPG has Glassworks liners in stock. Not sure if they are producing anymore or not, I've heard multiple stories. I am told that the fenders from Botech and the liners from Glassworks are the ticket. I know I need to get something going, my shit is probably going to rip off on my next run!

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG has Glassworks liners in stock. Not sure if they are producing anymore or not, I've heard multiple stories. I am told that the fenders from Botech and the liners from Glassworks are the ticket. I know I need to get something going, my shit is probably going to rip off on my next run!

I hear ya. Im stuck between looks or function. Feel like 3.0s would be a better step than stepping up to glass and 37s. I guess its all just money at the end of the day.. :pokeowned:

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya. Im stuck between looks or function. Feel like 3.0s would be a better step than stepping up to glass and 37s. I guess its all just money at the end of the day.. :pokeowned:

I am on 3.0's with 37" Toyo MT's and cut stock fenders. I have done several events and get rubbing in certain spots, nothing too bad yet but it is coming after repeated hits for sure. 3.0's were a massive change for me, but so were the 37's, especially running in sand.

OP
OP
Padholdr

Padholdr

Reaction score
I've heard that Boatec fenders had a bad batch awhile ago, but are the way to go now. I also heard that glassworks for the liners.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got these and can setup a GB if you want Boatec.

Shipping of course is the KILLER UG

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are being painted and I should have them back this week. I was running fiberworx before and they were respectable but not a OE as I wanted.