WTB: blacked out OEM third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ziechman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a blacked out stock third brake light. Please let me know if u have one that you'd part with. Thanks

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys have an oem third.. You can send it to josh at Rappy graphics.. Hell tint it with film and it'll hold up way better then night shade or anything like that.. I'll put up a Pic when I get a chance

playr101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow. I was just thinking I wanted to buy one of these as well.

waiting for Pics from blclay24

-playr101

fyr145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd brake light

I have a raptor 3rd brake light that I sprayed with that Night Shade stuff. I didnt want to have just one in case I messed it up then have to ride around with no 3rd light.

I'm not a painter or artist by any means but I didnt like the way it was going so I decided to order another one and did much better with the second one. So my first one is still sprayed but you can simply get some acetone and remove the Night Shade and start over. At least its an OEM raptor 3rd brake light that you might be able to use.

PM me if you think you can do something with it and would want it. No cost for the light, (paying it forward). I'd have to put it in a box to ship it. Just pay for shipping and the small box I'd get at the UPS store and I can send it. Shipping depends on hop fast you want it there and where you live.

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If OP doesn't take that I would love to be next in line. Was looking at doing night shades as well but didn't want to spray just in case didn't come it right.
Thanks!

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a raptor 3rd brake light that I sprayed with that Night Shade stuff. I didnt want to have just one in case I messed it up then have to ride around with no 3rd light.

I'm not a painter or artist by any means but I didnt like the way it was going so I decided to order another one and did much better with the second one. So my first one is still sprayed but you can simply get some acetone and remove the Night Shade and start over. At least its an OEM raptor 3rd brake light that you might be able to use.

PM me if you think you can do something with it and would want it. No cost for the light, (paying it forward). I'd have to put it in a box to ship it. Just pay for shipping and the small box I'd get at the UPS store and I can send it. Shipping depends on hop fast you want it there and where you live.

PM Sent.