WTB an ADD front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bronsonf

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an addictive desert design front bumper for a 2011 Raptor. I'm looking for either the Honeybadger, Stealth, Venom, or Stealth Fighter. Winch preferred, but willing to see what's available. I'm located in Louisiana and am willing to drive a few hours, if necessary.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an addictive desert design front bumper for a 2011 Raptor. I'm looking for either the Honeybadger, Stealth, Venom, or Stealth Fighter. Winch preferred, but willing to see what's available. I'm located in Louisiana and am willing to drive a few hours, if necessary.
I have a Race Series with winch and will be in the Lake Charles area for work a week from now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bronsonf

Reaction score
I have a stealth

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

In michigan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think I'm going to hold off for now since its in a little rough shape and far from Louisiana. Thanks though!

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I have a Race Series with winch and will be in the Lake Charles area for work a week from now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Can you send or post updated pictures? I PM'ed you.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a rigid 40" light bar and also a 9000 lb winch that I pulled off my gen 1 stealth before i traded it in that I will sell you if you find a bumper without those accessories.

OP
OP
B

bronsonf

Reaction score
I have a rigid 40" light bar and also a 9000 lb winch that I pulled off my gen 1 stealth before i traded it in that I will sell you if you find a bumper without those accessories.

Haven't found one yet, but thanks.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is still available. Just sayin

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sounds like you have some good options listed above. If those dont work out, we have the Stealth Fighter winch, race series R winch, & the race series winch in stock.