WTB '13 OEM Beadlock Wheels (5)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll,

Hoping someone could help me out and set me up with a set of '13 OEM Beadlock Wheels, don't need to have the functioning ring set unless of course you are nice and want to throw that in anyways. Also just curious, do these wheels HAVE to run with Stock BFGs? Or could BFG Wranglers work, or have you run other tires on these wheels w/o any problems?

As you may know, I was in an extensive frontal end collision and it turns out one of my wheels got warped by the impact. So I'm using this opportunity to pick up a new set, w/ spare. And if anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it, truck's been sitting in the shop for 3 weeks now going into a month maybe more.

I'm being Based in MD right now so if you're near by then that's a plus. Well thanks for reading everyone, and drive safe!

-Tom

OP
OP
New Guy

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weekly Bump.

Thank you for looking, please PM me if you happen to have an offer.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck should be delivered soon and I will be selling my complete set up brand new OEM beadlocks w/ all new tires...minimal driving from the dealership. Will include TPMS and spare tire as well. Truck is located in Houston, TX.

RaptorMD

Reaction score
I have a full set of the beadlock wheels (4 with center caps plus the spare) and lugs, located in Jackson, MS. Wheels have less than 100 miles on them. Looking to get $2400 plus shipping for the whole set, or could meet you somewhere, depending on where in TX you are. Email me at [email protected] if interested. I'll actually be at Toledo Bend (Reservoir between TX and LA) this weekend and could meet you if you were interested.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a fairly new set in Houston, TX with tires & TPMS. I only have 4 though. They have about 700 miles and off road once. I'll let them go for 2000. pm me if interested

Eacastano7

Reaction score
selling my beadlocks

I'm thinking of selling my set of beadlocks of my 13 i just bought last saturday i have all five pm me if interested i live in georgia.