WTB 1 or 2 Gen2 Beadlock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get another 1 or 2 Gen 2 beadlock capable wheels. They’re spares, so if there’s some minor scratches, no biggie.

I’m in Houston, TX and will drive some to pickup.

Let me know if you have a spare wheel or 2. I think others are in the same boat, looking for an additional spare or 2, so parting out a set could help you get rid of them quicker.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be clear, I’m looking for Gen2 satin black beadlock capable forged aluminum wheels with the dark grey beauty rings. For those selling a set of 4 or 5, looks like you have buyers for 3-4 of those wheels separately.

D

Deleted member 17706

Looking to get another 1 or 2 Gen 2 beadlock capable wheels. They’re spares, so if there’s some minor scratches, no biggie.

I’m in Houston, TX and will drive some to pickup.

Let me know if you have a spare wheel or 2. I think others are in the same boat, looking for an additional spare or 2, so parting out a set could help you get rid of them quicker.

Thanks!

So I have a set of 5 Gen 2 beadlocks. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. Do you travel at all? I will be in San Antonio from April 9th-13th. However, I wouldn't think shipping would be very expensive.

The only way I would break up the set is if I know I had all five sold.

Buyers would be responsible for shipping.

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have a set of 5 Gen 2 beadlocks. I am located in Fort Worth, TX. Do you travel at all? I will be in San Antonio from April 9th-13th. However, I wouldn't think shipping would be very expensive.

The only way I would break up the set is if I know I had all five sold.

Buyers would be responsible for shipping.

Thanks for the offer, but I actually just closed a deal with a full set with tires. I’ll be taking a couple and selling the rest for those that need less than a full set. I might be bringing a few to TRR in case someone needs an extra spare. Thanks!

CarbonFiber

Reaction score
To be clear, I’m looking for Gen2 satin black beadlock capable forged aluminum wheels with the dark grey beauty rings. For those selling a set of 4 or 5, looks like you have buyers for 3-4 of those wheels separately.

I have 2 of those rims but they have light curb rash on the beauty rings...

pete888

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one Gen2 stain black beadlock capable wheel for sale. It was taken off from my spare.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one Gen2 stain black beadlock capable wheel for sale. It was taken off from my spare.

price? with tire?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Thanks for the offer, but I actually just closed a deal with a full set with tires. I’ll be taking a couple and selling the rest for those that need less than a full set. I might be bringing a few to TRR in case someone needs an extra spare. Thanks!

i am looking for 1.