Wanted - Ford Raptor with less than 35k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would prefer SCAB, but would consider SCREW if it was the right deal/truck. Looking at spending at or below $47k

Cleanest nearby example I have found is at a dealership in Utah, $45k for a 2013 with low mileage (sub 20k) - only reason I haven't jumped is that the dealership is terrible to deal with.

Open to pretty much all colors, but would prefer Terrain, Black, or White. Love Ruby Red but the 2014's are still a little expensive for my blood.

Would prefer limited mods, but its not like I wont be slapping bead lock rims and a bumper on the truck.

I live in Denver, but would be willing to travel for the right deal/truck. Ready to move fast.

-TJ

Last edited:

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a dealership that specializes in trucks. But check out Lewisville Autoplex. It is in the DFW metroplex and last I heard they had a good assortment of Raptors!

Last edited:

Missykay1101

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Raptor in black . You can get all the information at palmcoastford.com. I am in Florida however. Plz contact me if you'd like pictures or if you have any questions. Melissa 3862756930