Want to buy Gen 2 factory front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone in the DFW area that wants to sell their factory front bumper. I got a little carried away and damaged mine. On the fence with going aftermarket but if someone is willing to let their stock bumper go at a decent price then i will come pick it up asap. Thanks

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about driving over to the liberal and soon-to-be-sanctuary state of NJ (boooo..) and pick up both front and rear ones (rear one is plastic) ? I’m sure we’ll agree on the price.

OP
OP
J

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's to far to drive. My advice is you should move to Texas and when you get here ill buy the bumper haha

How about driving over to the liberal and soon-to-be-sanctuary state of NJ (boooo..) and pick up both front and rear ones (rear one is plastic) ? I’m sure we’ll agree on the price.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's to far to drive. My advice is you should move to Texas and when you get here ill buy the bumper haha

I'm coming, brother. I'm coming.
Liberal states are pretty much screwed with upcoming taxes package.
Until summer. :)
But back to the subject, I'm afraid I'll have to throw it out since I have zero chance of selling it.

OP
OP
J

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy it if you were close. I was just fine with my stock bumper.. Damn whiskey!

I'm coming, brother. I'm coming.
Liberal states are pretty much screwed with upcoming taxes package.
Until summer. :)
But back to the subject, I'm afraid I'll have to throw it out since I have zero chance of selling it.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy it if you were close. I was just fine with my stock bumper.. Damn whiskey!

Well, I'm not supposed to sell anything according to this forum's rules.
So I'm not gonna...since the price is zero.

If you think that you can arrange someone to come and get it out of my garage - just PM me (got a friend in NJ? LOL). Otherwise I cannot get over dealing with anything shipping -related (sorry)...the bumper is big...plus the parts, bolts, etc. and I would throw the rear one in too. :)