Vince's flush mount Method SVT caps set of 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a set of 4 of the flush mount SVT caps that Vince makes for the method wheels. I have the NV wheels and would definitely want the shorter (30-31 mm) caps. Color doesn't matter much because I would need to get them custom powdercoated to match my wheels.

Seems as though Vince's is between batches and seeing that I don't need the powdercoating to be in perfect condition (definitely still want them structurally perfect, I thought I would see if someone has some that they would part with. If anyone is willing to sell me some, PM me. Thank You

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump for anyone who may have just recieved their caps in the mail and may have changed their minds for any reason!!!

PM me!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Sell you mine at $100 a cap, lol.... cuz these things are SWEET!

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm just hoping that maybe someone changed wheels or something and have these extra now. Contacted Vince this morning but he said it will probably be a while for him to do another batch. Or maybe someone is selling their truck, so they are getting rid of mods and have some of these to sell. I saw a guy on Facebook who was selling his methods split these caps up from the sale and sell them separate like a month ago. I saw it too late and it got me thinking that this might be an option.

If other guys are like me and want to get another batch going...let Vince know that you are interested. He needs to get enough interest to know he'll sell a new batch. If he gets enough interest, another batch happens. Let's get it going!