Uca and Lca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06malibu

Reaction score
Swapping an F150. Currently have front and rear shocks. Looking for low mile parts, lca, uca, tie rod ends, axle shafts etc. thanks

50calthreat

Reaction score
I can help out

I recently upgraded my suspension, in turn I have a complete 2014 OEM suspension. I was hoping to sell it altogether but it sounds like you need everything but shocks...which should sell well on their own. I'm in Abilene, TX, let me know how you want to proceed.

50calthreat

Reaction score
Sorry about the delayed response. You may have a better feel for pricing here than me. I have uca's. lca's with the spindles still attached, cv axles, tie rods, front and rear factory Fox shocks, etc. Also have set of front fenders, four beadlock capable 2014 wheels with beauty rings in perfect condition with SVT center caps, spare tire with the same wheel, four Ford Performance beadlock rings that are brand new and 2014 factory intake. Make me an offer for the items you need. Can send pics if you'd like.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Also have factory rear leafs. if you don't see something listed just ask...I probably have it.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Drive shaft as well.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Front and rear bumpers, skid plate...