Turndown exhaust and ADD Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for an ADD Venom rear bumper. I'm not really in a position to buy new so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone had one they were selling.
Also, looking for a cheap exhaust alternative. I like the MBRP 3" Turndown exhaust but I can't find too many reviews so I don't want to commit to buying it at full price. I would give it a try if anyone had one that they were looking to part with.

Thanks in advance!

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a MBRP turndown sitting in my garage. It was on the truck for less than a year. Not sure how much shipping would be though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JakeB

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure either. How much would you say it weighs? I'm definitely interested. I could call ups tomorrow and check

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Westside offroad group has a used Add Venom rear bumper with D2 lights for $1,100. Maybe contact them to see if they would ship it. I also have a MBRP 3" turn down exhaust for sale if the other one doesn't work out

OP
OP
JakeB

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Steve-O hasn't gotten back to me yet, but as soon as he does I'll let you know either way. Thanks again

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually cross country at the moment. I'm asking around to try and get a weight .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk