Retrax One Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a Retrax One or Pro bed cover for my 2012 screw. I doubt there will ever be one for sale here since they make such a good product. Worth a shot though. PM me

Thanks

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have these on the company trucks. They look nice and do their job well but are kinda noisy when bouncing around and they do take up 8-12" of bed space. Good luck with your search!

Tejas

OP
OP
AngryBird

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have these on the company trucks. They look nice and do their job well but are kinda noisy when bouncing around and they do take up 8-12" of bed space. Good luck with your search!

Tejas

Thanks Tejas! I had one on my PSD for 10 years. It was a great bed cover and I never had any trouble with it. I don't really mind that it takes up some room in the bed. I don't haul a lot of large items too often though. Most of the time its just to keep my camping gear dry.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have them on a fleet of new 2011 SD 350's. They are really top notch in craftsmanship and I love that you dictate where the top is stopped/locked in.

Just found this: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/2881920532.html

Says make an offer and he's open to trades. His phone number is listed in the ad. If you want me to go look at it to see if it's legit or if you want me to help arrange shipping and what not just lemme know, I'd be glad to help out.

Tejas

Last edited:

c_c

Reaction score
I have a Bak Industries RollBak and an Access Vanish if you are interested....