Resonator Delete Pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys im hoping to find someone who is willing to sell their resonator-less pipe from a 2010 Raptor. Only interested in that section NOT a whole exhaust system. Thanks

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try a local exhaust shop. They should be able to weld one in for less than $50. My guess would be about $20 but I'm aiming high.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I did. I think they charged me $10 extra bucks. But that was at the time they were installing the muffler.

etygu4y2.jpg

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok sounds good thanks for the idea! Might have it done today. Did it give the truck a deeper sound? I dont mind the drone.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the resonator does it's job well. Resonance will increase. Depends on what muffler you have. I had the Flowmaster 40 and it was pretty loud and droney. I replaced it with a Borla ProXS and am now very happy with the result. Nice rumble, low resonance. If you don't mind drone you will like it. What muffler are you going with?

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow set up, but I just love having a loud truck and being able to hear it. The magnaflow is a nice upgrade but I want a little more. I would love to just take everything from the resonator back off and just let it dump from the cats but I leave early in the am and use remote start so...
My local exhaust shop said $90 how does that sound?

Last edited:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pricey. Are they using stainless steel pipe?

I've read people deleting the muffler and leaving just the resonator, and liking that.

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He didnt say if it was stainless but i felt the same way of it being pricey. Idk what im going to do.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My shop didn't use stainless steel pipe, used aluminized. So I painted the entire pipe with 1500 degree silicon silver paint. Just to be sure.

I also wrapped one of the welds in exhaust wrap because I didn't like the way it looked. Not sure I like it any more now...

tuquzygu.jpg

ga4yde7e.jpg

gahery3y.jpg

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the help I'm going to find out if he was going to use stainless, hopefully I can get a little better of a price.