Resonator for corsa extreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't you remove your corsa resonator ?

Me, no. I went the bargain basement way and got the Volant system. Corsa owns Volant, so I went the cheap route. I just removed the stock resonator out and replaced it with regular pipe from the muffler shop. I have since sold the stock resonator. I know there are guys with them laying around though. Do you ever go on the Facebook frf group? I bet if you posted on there, you'd get one within an hour for cheap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me, no. I went the bargain basement way and got the Volant system. Corsa owns Volant, so I went the cheap route. I just removed the stock resonator out and replaced it with regular pipe from the muffler shop. I have since sold the stock resonator. I know there are guys with them laying around though. Do you ever go on the Facebook frf group? I bet if you posted on there, you'd get one within an hour for cheap
I got my stock resonator still. Is it the same as the corsa resonator?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my stock resonator still. Is it the same as the corsa resonator?

Yeah man, from what I know, the Corsa system just utilizes the stock resonator. I don't believe that Corsa even makes a replacement resonator. I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure thats the case. I would throw in your stock resonator and I definitely think that will do the trick for you and will make your exhaust exactly the same as a Corsa sport system.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Im pretty sure that is why the Corsa extreme system cost more than the Corsa sport. The extreme just adds the resonator delete pipe to the sport system. From the resonator back, they are the same system. The sport just starts after the resonator and the extreme starts before the resonator.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that is why the Corsa extreme system cost more than the Corsa sport. The extreme just adds the resonator delete pipe to the sport system. From the resonator back, they are the same system. The sport just starts after the resonator and the extreme starts before the resonator.

Yes, the difference with the extreme is that includes a resonator delete pipe, the sport just bolts to the factory resonator

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The sport has tips tho too doesn't it ? Yeah if that's the case I'll just weld in my stock resonator. It's so raw even with cats. Some guys like that but it's not the sound I'm trying to achieve. Plus I have 17/8 headers long tubes which makes it really scream

Last edited: