OEM wheels & tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecoscrew

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm an outsider (non-Raptor owner) and would like to find a set of OEM's. i prefer 2012 1st, < 2012 black 2nd and grey last. I live in SW Ohio. I also have a near perfect set of chrome XD spy's to trade against...profile pic.

Thanks!
Greg

OP
OP
ecoscrew

ecoscrew

Reaction score
yes sir, i've spent a lot of time looking around and trying different wheels. if i was convinced the 2011 greys would look good on my silver XLT, i'd be all over a local set. however, i think the fender flares bring the colors together and without the flares, i don't know if the grey would match silver.

OP
OP
ecoscrew

ecoscrew

Reaction score
Anyone have a set of 2012's for sale yet? I would also consider a clean set of 2010's or 2011's for the right price. Shipping within CONUS isn't a problem, as I have multiple shipping accounts. Also, I prefer complete sets with tpms and lugs.

Thanks!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im waiting on my methods to get here but im willing to sell my 2010 stock rims but they dont have tpms sorry but if you cant find any other rims let me know we can work something out :waytogo: good luck bro

OP
OP
ecoscrew

ecoscrew

Reaction score
thanks Pat! i did find a set without tpms on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I still might consider a set, but they'd have to have tpms and be a smoking deal. :waytogo:

Attachments

• IMAG0360.jpg
    IMAG0360.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 81

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn. i am a ways out from getting my truck but i will be buying new rims and selling my 2012's. hopefully for u, u will find some before i get my truck

OP
OP
ecoscrew

ecoscrew

Reaction score
I guess I need to sell my 2011 rims now. Lol. Anyone?

I can't list my wheels for sale. How many posts do I need? Must be more than 10...

Last edited: