OEM shocks (front + rear) 2010 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwald

Reaction score
Just looking for the stock set for my scab. Fine if they need to be rebuilt as long as no permanent damage. Looks like I can have any year/type rebuild/valved to stock specs so I'm open to screw/6.2 shocks as well. I'm not looking for a real clean high $ set as they will just be sent off to be rebuilt/revalved anyways.

Last edited:

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, you can buy take-offs from any year and they will work fine on a 2010. Supercrew shocks also work on the scabs, just a slightly stiffer ride which some like more.

OP
OP
J

jwald

Reaction score
Well I heard the 5.4 front shocks are valved differently. I want the max soft stock ride. Roads are terrible here. If I just can't find any I will maybe try that thanks.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was the stock scab shocks V's the screw shocks. Get a set of the progressive springs from Gieser. Low perch with those springs will give you a better ride for rough roads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jwald

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I'm going to keep trying to find ones from a 5.4 for now.

OP
OP
J

jwald

Reaction score
bump. looking for 6.2/screw as well. prefer a cheaper more dirty set :)

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have my rears for sale in he beginning of June. They have 60k miles on them and are in good condition. PM me if you are interested, I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

OP
OP
J

jwald

Reaction score
Bump. Still looking for a complete set from any raptor! If condition is good enough I'm willing to spend up to $700. Still have a preference for ones that need a rebuild though.