OEM HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoDawgs!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some black OEM HIDs for my tuxedo 2012 SCREW. My wife doesn't want me to break the bank (haha). Please let me know what you have! TIA!

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll have a set of Spyder, retrofitted with Evo V2 projectors, 55w bulbs and ballast and wiring harness available in 2 weeks. For a smoking deal. PM if interested.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for some black OEM HIDs for my tuxedo 2012 SCREW. My wife doesn't want me to break the bank (haha). Please let me know what you have! TIA!

I dont know if they fit but I am possibly going to have a set off my 2014. I dont have the slightest idea what they are worth ?

OP
OP
G

GoDawgs!

Reaction score
I’ll have a set of Spyder, retrofitted with Evo V2 projectors, 55w bulbs and ballast and wiring harness available in 2 weeks. For a smoking deal. PM if interested.

When they become available, please let me know. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I dont know if they fit but I am possibly going to have a set off my 2014. I dont have the slightest idea what they are worth ?

They should fit. I plan on installing a Morimoto harness. What's the condition & color? Thanks!