OEM front setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisc321

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am beginning a conversion and am looking for an OEM front end take off setup (uppers, lowers, coilovers, tierods). If anyone has anything for sale I'd appreciate a heads up!! Thanks!!!!!

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of struts complete with springs etc. for sale. They are from a Texas truck so good cosmetic shape. I have just posted them to the garage sale (and the FRF FB page). They will need a rebuild, unknown mileage and one has a leak.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have UCA's, LCA's and tie rods. Also have rear shocks and leafs. Located in 93401

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am beginning a conversion and am looking for an OEM front end take off setup (uppers, lowers, coilovers, tierods). If anyone has anything for sale I'd appreciate a heads up!! Thanks!!!!!

I'm going to have everything - uppers, lowers, tie rods, sway bar, shocks, front and rear available next week. I'll be hauling it from Vegas to Southern Cal, I can either drop it somewhere in Vegas to ship to you or get it on a pallet once I'm home.

I have no clue what it's going to weigh until it's all off of the truck.

OP
OP
C

Chrisc321

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies everyone! At this point I am down to just needing front shocks. If you have some please PM me with your price.

Thanks again!!