OEM 2.5s, Running Boards, TCCM and 4WD selection switch.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last two parts are a long shot;
Traction control module from an 11+ and a 4x4 selector switch from an 11+

Also now looking for a 3rd brake light if any of you guys have a take off laying around!

I have secured 2.5s and running boards so I'm no longer looking for those two items.

I'm an avid poster and reader of F150 Forum and F150 Ecoboost Forum, and you can see my build thread here: https://www.f150forum.com/f78/2011-blue-flame-metallic-fx4-build-bc119-309969/

(Side note, don't make fun of me too much, the bed side graphics were on the truck when I bought it at stock height, and after taking a few off the fenders I realized that no amount of polishing would be able to blend the paint after they were entirely removed. Therefore, they stayed. I will be moving up to a Raptor after this build is done and I romp on it for a little while.)

Last edited:

Mufaza2

Reaction score
Still looking for stock 2.5's? LMK. I just took mine off to install my new 3.0 Icons. Thanks.

OP
OP
BC119

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, a lead on any totaled raptors for sale in local junkyards would be cool too.