New ATV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a new ATV. There is a local dealer that has amazing deals out the door, but only on Honda and Yamaha.

I need an ATV for trails, camping, hunting and general duties around the house. I dont want to mud or be the fastest, but I also dont want to be scared of a hole or the slowest in the pack.

Looking for some FRF feedback and input.

Thanks in advance for your shares.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hondas tech on 4x4 atvs has been the same for I think 20yrs lol go with a Yamaha kodiak or grizzly 700 I have a can am renegade 800 and would suggest a can am all day if had that option or Polaris sportsman xp 800... but if only the Yamaha Honda... Yamaha all day for what you will use it for.

OP
OP
40oz

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hondas tech on 4x4 atvs has been the same for I think 20yrs lol go with a Yamaha kodiak or grizzly 700 I have a can am renegade 800 and would suggest a can am all day if had that option or Polaris sportsman xp 800... but if only the Yamaha Honda... Yamaha all day for what you will use it for.

Thanks for the feedback. That is kinda where I am...I know the Honda is tried and true and "bullet proof" as they say, but I want it to still be fun. This ATV will see trails and will be used to work, but will still go to the local spots with my buddies. I would like to have something that will hang with the rest of the pack.