Looking for a set of gen2 forged OEM rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

md247

Reaction score
Im changing my setup. looking for 4-6 gen2 forged OEM rims. anyone have some sitting in a garage?

sphf250

Reaction score
I've got a set of four OEM wheels with TPS I'd like to sell, no tires. Looking for $650 plus shipping. I'm located in MD. They are off my 2018, only have about 500 miles on them.

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a takeoff of 5 mounted and balanced just sitting in my garage waiting for a new home. They have <1900 highway miles and are ceramic coated. They’re the non-beadlocks though. Let me know if you’re interested.

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need two revolver style OEM beadlocks if any one has any!

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im changing my setup. looking for 4-6 gen2 forged OEM rims. anyone have some sitting in a garage?

I am selling my set of 5 OEM Wheels & Tires
Mounted and balanced
Filled with Nitrogen (NitroFill)
includes OEM Ford TPMS sensors
17-inch forged aluminum bead-lock capable wheels
315/70 R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires
Used about 7,000 miles and rotated once halfway through that usage
Spare never used (15/32 tread). 4 tires have 13/32 tread depth left as measured by Ford. Asking $1,800

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be throwing mine up for sale in the next day or so for just a little less since their non beadlock.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 factory forged beadlock capable wheels. One has 0 miles (the spare), I just need to get it swapped. The other 4 have around 300-400 miles on them.

Honestly, not 100% if the TPMS are on them, but thinking no. I have to look, but I'm guessing they re-used them on my new wheels.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 gen2 oem beadlocks (just beauty rings, NOT the FP beadlock rings).

Wheels have 5K on them. (save for the spare which has zero). No scratches or dings.

Located in New Orleans. Might be able to bring them to TX for anyone interested.

Would prefer not to ship. (but also not sure what shipping will cost.) I have them in the boxes from my icons.

Rapfan

Reaction score

I've got a set of 4 non beadlocks off my 2018 as well. $650 plus shipping and I'm located in norcal if you wanted to pick up.