Looking for 6.2 drivetrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was told there is a guy trying to sell is 6.2 motor, trans, ecu, ect. from a totaled raptor with 12k miles. Does anyone know where is should look. He is on this forum somewhere. I'm going to attempt a full 5.4 to 6.2 conversion in my 07 fx4. PLEASE HELP!!

OP
OP
Birmingham Ben
Reaction score
Thanks, it had lots of listings but not what I'm looking for. I was told that guy was on this forum. I'll keep looking.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i click that link and the first ad that pops up is the one your talking about.. it has a pic of a blue raptor with a cap and a mustang on the trailer.

Went a looked at a wrecked 2012 Raptor Supercrew today for a customer. He has decided he's not going to fix it.

The driveline is already out, so for sale:
-2012 6.2 Engine, 12k miles complete take out with harness and ECU -$5000 OBO
-Transfer case 12k miles -$500 OBO
-Transmission cracked case 12k miles -make an offer?
-New Transmission 0 Miles $4500 OBO

Rolling damaged chassis maybe sold, waiting on confirmation. If not Ill put suspension up here next.

Parts will ship from Central Florida.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, it had lots of listings but not what I'm looking for. I was told that guy was on this forum. I'll keep looking.

Is this the add that showed up? Because this is on the FRF Facebook Page......

‎Justin Surprenant‎ to Ford Raptor Forum
April 20 at 1:28pm · Edgewater, FL ·
Went a looked at a wrecked 2012 Raptor Supercrew today for a customer. He has decided he's not going to fix it.
The driveline is already out, so for sale:
-2012 6.2 Engine, 12k miles complete take out with harness and ECU -$5000 OBO
-Transfer case 12k miles -$500 OBO...
See More
— at New Smyrna Beach Performance & Offroad.

OP
OP
Birmingham Ben
Reaction score
that is what I am looking for!! thank you. i am waiting on my "acceptance" on the facebook page. Its only been two days.