Gen1 lower control arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agibson87

Reaction score
Looking for a set of OEM Gen 1 Raptor lower control arms. Will pay a reasonable price.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agibson87,
Where are you located? The south west is the hotbed of offroading, home of ORW, RPG, SVC, Outlaw Offroad, etc. I would contact one of these shops and ask if they have any take offs.
Unfortunately the lower A-arms are stout, and unless you are determined to have twin shocks or wider stance the lower A-arms are overbuilt, and therefore usually retained.
Best of luck,

Eddie

OP
OP
A

Agibson87

Reaction score
I've been calling, emailing and have posted on a couple different forums. I visited RPG a week ago and they had most everything you could want except what I needed. I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for eventually. Both SVC and RPG have nothing, but raptor/f150 based builds in their shops. I used to work for ORW and rarely saw owners change from the lower control arms, but it does happen only moreso at specialty shops beyond what ORW does.

medic_morgan

Reaction score
Also in need if multiples pop up. I’m in SoCal. Not trying to deviate from OP just don’t want to open another/similar thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HalfRap

Reaction score
Also in need if multiples pop up. I’m in SoCal. Not trying to deviate from OP just don’t want to open another/similar thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking for a set for a conversion, If so what year?

Escobar

Reaction score
I just ordered LCA's from Rogue and will have a set of OEM's in about 8 weeks (haha, let's see how they hold up to their timeline). I haven't even begun to think about selling the factory arms, but if you're still interested and haven't found a set...let's make a deal.

Text works also, 480.888.5800
Paul