Gen 1 bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I’m in need of a front and rear bumper for a Gen 1
Looking to sell my raptor for another one, and want to take my Rouge front and ADD rear bumpers to the next one. I’ve tossed out my OE ones, so need a set.
I’m in Jacksonville Florida, and willing to drive a couple hours to pick up. Shipping is always an option, but usually expensive.
Let me know what you’ve got.
Thanks.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an oem rear bumper you can have for $25 but I'm on the Westcoast. Shipping would probably be ridiculous based on size. It does have the the holes for back up sensors like on the 13-14 trucks.

OP
OP
TrailWhale

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an oem rear bumper you can have for $25 but I'm on the Westcoast. Shipping would probably be ridiculous based on size. It does have the the holes for back up sensors like on the 13-14 trucks.

Yeah, that shipping is going to be a PITA.
If I can’t source a little closer I will let’s you know. Thanks

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP ... how soon do you need this? I am in VA and planning to take my son to FL for Spring Break on March 24th. I am actually stopping in Jacksonville as my wife has family there. I have a front bumper from a 2013 that is in EXCELLENT condition. I could bring it down if you can wait that long.

OP
OP
TrailWhale

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP ... how soon do you need this? I am in VA and planning to take my son to FL for Spring Break on March 24th. I am actually stopping in Jacksonville as my wife has family there. I have a front bumper from a 2013 that is in EXCELLENT condition. I could bring it down if you can wait that long.

That would be awesome. I’m in no real hurry to get rid of my truck, and it might be that long before I find one I like.

Pleas let me know as we get closer and I will confirm.

Thanks!