Gen 1 bump stops kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a inexpensive bump stop kit or even the sdhq replacement bump plate for deavers.

I'm putting on a set of deavers and need something for the bump stop. I don't plan to run this truck very hard compared to my last. So I don't really want to spend a bunch on a fancy bump stop kit unless I could find one used for a good price. Considered doing the sdhq replacement stop plate too.

Let me know if anyone has anything.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a inexpensive bump stop kit or even the sdhq replacement bump plate for deavers.

I'm putting on a set of deavers and need something for the bump stop. I don't plan to run this truck very hard compared to my last. So I don't really want to spend a bunch on a fancy bump stop kit unless I could find one used for a good price. Considered doing the sdhq replacement stop plate too.

Let me know if anyone has anything.
Thanks

I have the SDHQ stop plates which will be coming off soon when I install my Icon bump stop kit. They're about 6 months old look like new.

Let me know if you are interested.

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested. Any idea on when they are coming off?

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't get your pm. Not sure why. I deleted a bunch of stuff in my inbox just in case that was the issue.

OP
OP

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it and replied! Thanks