Front and rear bumper, grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptordave

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got run off the road in colorado snow today... Thankfully my ford racing light bar saved me from much of the anticipated damage that comes with hitting taking out a medium tree.
Not looking for any bumper in particular oem or aftermarket but am leaning towards aftermarket unless the price of oem is too good to pass up. Will be driving from FL to colorado 2 mondays from now and will be able to fit in pickups along the way.

I guess I may be interested in: Front and rear bumper, grill, upper cover (piece under the grill and above the bumper, skid plate and anything else that may replace or complement these things.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got run off the road in colorado snow today... Thankfully my ford racing light bar saved me from much of the anticipated damage that comes with hitting taking out a medium tree.
Not looking for any bumper in particular oem or aftermarket but am leaning towards aftermarket unless the price of oem is too good to pass up. Will be driving from FL to colorado 2 mondays from now and will be able to fit in pickups along the way.

I guess I may be interested in: Front and rear bumper, grill, upper cover (piece under the grill and above the bumper, skid plate and anything else that may replace or complement these things.

I know we're not along the way but in case you ever end up in Northern NV. I have a near flawless OEM rear bumper I'd let you have for $50. It has the sensor cut outs

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm in Colorado and will have an OEM rear from a 2012 available soon....

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, let me know what that comes off.

It's off and available now. It has a small hole drilled in it by the license plate where my air chuck lived, other than that no issues. I had to re-use two of the six bolts for my new bumper, so it only comes with four.