Factory Front Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pristine set of Raptor front floor mats just taking up space in their garage? I'll be happy to take them off your hands it the price is right.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit just sold mine on the Z... Keep looking, If I find any I'll send em you way .

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a complete set (front and back) listed on ebay for $75. Part number is: AL3Z-1813300-A. Good luck! TheJoker

Thanks for the lead and the part number!!!! But price wise, I was hoping to pay about half that for the front mats only.

With the help of your part number i was able to find them at Ford Parts Direct on sale for $76 for the full set. I'm still hoping to find someone on the forum just looking to put them to good use, help out a forum member, get them out of their garage and make a tiny bit of $$$.

How about it Birdy - what did you do with your OEM's.

Last edited:

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the lead and the part number!!!! But price wise, I was hoping to pay about half that for the front mats only.

With the help of your part number i was able to find them at Ford Parts Direct on sale for $76 for the full set. I'm still hoping to find someone on the forum just looking to put them to good use, help out a forum member, get them out of their garage and make a tiny bit of $$$.

I sold mine for 50 for the fronts only... Guess that would seem about right.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

mine are sitting in my garage collecting dust. not sure i want to part with them because if i ever sell/trade in i'm sure the next owner will want them.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine are sitting in my garage collecting dust. not sure i want to part with them because if i ever sell/trade in i'm sure the next owner will want them.

But the next owner is an ass and I'm not!!!! I'm sure the conversation will go something like this:

Ass Buyer: "So that's a nice truck. How much you want for it?"
Bird: "Well I paid $47k for it back in 2010, but that was 12 years ago. It only has 240,000 miles on it ya know. I'll was thinking it's worth $38k - It's in good condition you know."
Ass Buyer: "That's so funny man - I was 4 years old in 2010. I could buy a new Nissan for that much money.
Bird: "Ya, but the Nissan comes with carpeted floor mats and I have the OEM originals sitting in my garage that I'll throw in for an extra $50.
Ass Buyer: "Well why didn't you say so in the first place. I'll tell my daddy to write you a check!"

You're absolutely right Bird - better save those mats.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
But the next owner is an ass and I'm not!!!! I'm sure the conversation will go something like this:

Ass Buyer: "So that's a nice truck. How much you want for it?"
Bird: "Well I paid $47k for it back in 2010, but that was 12 years ago. It only has 240,000 miles on it ya know. I'll was thinking it's worth $38k - It's in good condition you know."
Ass Buyer: "That's so funny man - I was 4 years old in 2010. I could buy a new Nissan for that much money.
Bird: "Ya, but the Nissan comes with carpeted floor mats and I have the OEM originals sitting in my garage that I'll throw in for an extra $50.
Ass Buyer: "Well why didn't you say so in the first place. I'll tell my daddy to write you a check!"

You're absolutely right Bird - better save those mats.

Hahahaa ! To bad I'm doing the same thing and holding onto mine just in case.:Wedgie:

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaa ! To bad I'm doing the same thing and holding onto mine just in case.:Wedgie:

I just joking - I do the same damn thing and it drives me crazy. I have 2 sets of headphones that go to the rear seat dvd player in my 08 expedition. I have never used them, but they have been in my car for 3 years. They are always getting snagged under the folding seats and jamming them and I am constantly having to move them around for one reason or another. But as much as I hate them, I can't bring myself to throw them away 'cause I know the next owner might want them!!!! I hate it when I'm nice!!!!!

That 'next owner' really ****** me off - I'm only going to give him one set of keys.