Beauty Rings for 2014 Raptor SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdye43

Reaction score
I scratched up 2 of my beauty rings for my 2014 SE and am looking to replace them.

raptoresq

Reaction score
Have you had any luck finding these? I am looking for them myself - like trying to find a unicorn. Rather than starting a new thread, thought I would ask you if and where you found them.... or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I have two scratched up SE rings that I will swap for your non-scratched ones so at least all yours will have a consistent look.

Actually I have 6 scratched up SE rings but who's counting, lol

OP
OP
K

kdye43

Reaction score
You looking to have then PC'd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my noobness. What's PC'd?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Have you had any luck finding these? I am looking for them myself - like trying to find a unicorn. Rather than starting a new thread, thought I would ask you if and where you found them.... or not.

No luck. It's like trying to find a unicorn as you stated.

guitarist982

Reaction score
I've got a set of SE beauty rings hanging up in the garage. Picked them up a while back and while I hadn't thought of parting with them, I suppose everything's for sale for the right price or trade.