Bad buyer experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
didn't know where to put this out there so I'm going to put it in both sale threads.

Sigma01

I've been a paid member on this forum for awhile. I've bought and sold thousands of dollars of stuff here. Always with a personal check or cash. I dont do paypig. I've never had ANY trouble here buying or selling that way. Until now.

The member above wanted my canned tuner. A price was negotiated and a personal check was sent. It was 10.00 short so another check from the same account was sent. The checks were from a closed account. They bounced and I was tagged with bounced check fee's. I was told a good check from his wife's bank was enroute. Never got here.
I gave a cash settlement ultimatum deadline or it was going to precipitate brown on him far greater than a 110.00 tuner could squeeze out. He was smart enough to understand just how stupid what he did was, he settled through a moneymart walmart wire which I received today.

My fault for shipping it out on good faith. I truly believe if I hadn't clearly indicated the letter of the law and such, I never would've been paid. While he offered to return the tuner, like I wanted what he was going to send back?

Fair warning posted.

Sigma01

Reaction score
I am Sigma 01. Never did i intend on ripping you off regardless of what you think. We always stayed in touch and yes i did make a mistake. We communicated back and forth for two weeks and i understand your frustration. I cant apologize enough. Thank you again and sorry for the experience. It was hellish on both of Us.

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am Sigma 01. Never did i intend on ripping you off regardless of what you think. We always stayed in touch and yes i did make a mistake. We communicated back and forth for two weeks and i understand your frustration. I cant apologize enough. Thank you again and sorry for the experience. It was hellish on both of Us.

You actually have the stones to play the sympathy card here?

You're a tool.

WHO sends TWO checks from a closed bank account? YOU.

WHO says the wife has sent a "good" check from her account, and never arrives? YOU.

Like I said, you tried to score a free tuner and I shut you're ass down. You were smart enough to understand what was coming. And it was no threat. Be smart enough to learn from it and evolve.