2013-2104 OEM Raptor Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

larryo108

Reaction score
As the title states, I am looking for 2013-2104 OEM Raptor Wheels. I had two sets and sold them both planning to get something aftermarket and realize I never should have done that. Let me know what you've got.

OP
OP
L

larryo108

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm looking for the standard wheels though. I'm sure your beadlocks will be out of my price range. Especially since I am on the other side of the country in Pittsburgh.

OP
OP
L

larryo108

Reaction score
Yes sir. Pretty much. I don't have a Raptor. I have an XLT. Just about any aftermarket wheel will require flares, which I don't care for. The Raptor wheels with the offset will keep the tires tucked under the fender.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 stock wheels off of my '14 Raptor. I swapped them out for a set of the beadlocks. they're in perfect condition, no curbing / scratches /etc. They're a little dirty in the pictures but I'll clean them up so they look like new, just haven't had the extra time lately. They're all boxed up and just sitting in my garage, make me an offer.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 37

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are you? I have my wheels with tires removed from my 2013 Raptor at about 4k miles. They are in excellent condition.

I am in Northern VA and if you are near me, we can work something out.

Yes sir. Pretty much. I don't have a Raptor. I have an XLT. Just about any aftermarket wheel will require flares, which I don't care for. The Raptor wheels with the offset will keep the tires tucked under the fender.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have 2011 rims minus tpms sensors, excellent condition. Can do $300 plus shipping. I am in south jersey area