WTS Method NV's Machined/Black Finish 17" x 8.5"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOLD

I have 4 Method eNVy's with machined finish for sale. They were mounted for less than 1200 miles. I've decided to go in another direction, my loss is your gain. 17" x 8.5" 6 x 135mm 0 offset w/center caps. These are super clean, no nicks, no scratches, not taken offroad, like new. $635 with local pick up (01940), will meet within 50 miles (+$70 shipped).

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheJoker

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should have added, shipping to lower 48 only. Shipping to PR is atleast $750.00, DAMN!
Pending payment, these are sold.
I wanted the satin black NV's, following in Motumute's direction. I picked these up from a buddy thinking I could paint / powdercoat them. But, at $150 per wheel, I would be better off paying full price for the black and saving some coin. Just looking to get my money back on these ones.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the black ones, but damn the silver looks great on your truck too. Were you happy with those tires? How did they effect the ride/mileage? Any rubbing? I was looking at getting something similar.

OP
OP
TheJoker

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the black ones, but damn the silver looks great on your truck too. Were you happy with those tires? How did they effect the ride/mileage? Any rubbing? I was looking at getting something similar.

The last 2 pics are not my truck, but I can tell you I have the same set up only with the 35" Toyo AT II's. With the 35" Toyo MT's, there's no rubbing, they are slightly louder than stock, you can expect to loose 1mpg, they wear evenly, and last forever. Many people on here run them because they do look sick.

Intrested if the deal falls through

Got ya, but I'm 99.99% sure that they are sold.