WTB OEM Rear Bumper for 2010 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I recently decided to ram my rear bumper into a split rail fence post and damaged it pretty good. I think I might be able to just bang out the crease and replace the cap (definitely not worth the hassle of dealing with insurance and paying the $500 deductible) Wondering if anyone has one laying around their garage taking up space that's in good condition. I live in Nantucket, MA and could arrange pick up anywhere in eastern MA, southern RI, and even southern NH. I'd also consider paying the shipping costs, if the price is low enough. Let me know. Thanks! Chip Davis 508-241-9531

GVW299

Reaction score
Try this:

09-14 SET OF FORD PU LIGHTDUTY/F150/SVT/RAPTOR BMPR FACE;L & R; W/O SEN OE | eBay

$150 for both and free shipping.

You can buy them single for $75 each with or without reverse sensor holes but they are black so you might want both unless you are a good painter.

The bumper face unbolts pretty easily, be careful on the inserts from the step bumper cover and there is one plastic rivet on each side which you can replace with a bolt. If you need a new step cover, they are ~$70 or less if you look around.

F150Feste

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will do you a favor and give you the one I took off of my truck, just have to pay for shipping and a small tip for my effort. It would be good to piece your's back together and/or use whatever pieces you need from yours to this one either way. It is in two pieces currently as the one side plastic tabs broke off and isn't holding it to the metal anymore, figure you could use some epoxy to hold it all together if needed. Can send you pics to your phone/email if interested.