WSI Rack one system.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have advertised this before, but it wasn't feasible because the shipping was so expensive.
I am making a trip across country, with a trailer, so I will be able to deliver it in nearly every part of the Southern US, from Arizona to Tennessee. For a few bucks extra, I could probably even take it a little further north, or east.

I have a WSI Rack one system. I ordered it two years ago, and never installed it in my Raptor. It is still in the original packaging, and has been stored out of the elements in my warehouse.
What I have is the base plate, the gas can holder, and the divider bar that mounts on the base plate. Like I said, all brand new, and never installed. Because I am delivering it, I would like $1500 for it. If a deal is struck, I would prefer some kind of earnest money so that I don't go out of my way and get stuck having to haul it home again, because someones wife said no.
I am also open to interesting trades. Let's say delivery is free anywhere from 100 miles north of I-40, south to the coast and to the eastern Alabama Border. California is another animal, but I am leaving from Phoenix in two days, so you will need to act quick.
Otherwise, if you decide after Wednesday morning, you will need to pay shipping.