Whipple supercharger (bare)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently upgraded my truck to the new Gen 3 supercharger rotors/housing so I am selling my original unit with the previous generation rotors. It's a 175 AX with approximately 8k miles on it. Unit is in excellent shape and made boat loads of power (560 RWHP/518 RWTQ). Comes with a 3.125" pulley installed and a brand new gates belt (it was a spare).

These go for around $2700 new. For reference:

https://whipplesuperchargers.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=101

Asking $1650 + shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3588.jpg
    IMG_3588.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3587.jpg
    IMG_3587.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3584.jpg
    IMG_3584.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3581.jpg
    IMG_3581.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3592.jpg
    IMG_3592.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative. Just what is shown. The heat exchanger system is still on my truck. All I did was swap on the newer supercharger housing.

Looks like you can pick up a TB/injectors for as little as $400 here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/whipple-twin-68-tb-bosch-60lb-injectors-61900/

The heat exchanger will need to be acquired from ebay or Whipple.

Lmao you must really need that 1650.00 lol the pain it must of caused you to link my sales post makes me laugh inside so much. Na don’t message me I wouldn’t sell anything to help your bitch ass. I’ll let these parts sit in my shed forever first

OP
OP
T

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lmao you must really need that 1650.00 lol the pain it must of caused you to link my sales post makes me laugh inside so much. Na don’t message me I wouldn’t sell anything to help your bitch ass. I’ll let these parts sit in my shed forever first

Oh wow, it's my old friend! I didn't even realize that was your post!! I haven't heard anything from you in ages!!!

In fact, I didn't think you posted on here anymore since you embarrassed yourself so thoroughly talking all that nonsense, then had all the trouble with your truck, and then even decided to vandalize that other Raptor to make yourself seem cool again (hint: it didn't work).

If your parts aren't for sale you should take the listing down. This is the for sale section. :shrug:

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What the hell does any of this mean lmao

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell does any of this mean lmao

lil truckhomo and I have a great history. he decided to call me all kinds of names hiding behind his computer screen like a coward. because I did not agree with him and the other sheep that oil gears are a must upgrade. IMO the tune will protect the gear and bad tunes will make them go bad. he thinks wheel hop will make the gears go bad. maybe it will I doubt it but either way I am not gonna talk smack to you or anyone over it especially behind my computer. BUt since he decided to and continue to I will poke him any chance I get.
besides look at that price for out dated shit lmao he must need to pay rent.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Oh wow, it's my old friend! I didn't even realize that was your post!! I haven't heard anything from you in ages!!!

In fact, I didn't think you posted on here anymore since you embarrassed yourself so thoroughly talking all that nonsense, then had all the trouble with your truck, and then even decided to vandalize that other Raptor to make yourself seem cool again (hint: it didn't work).

If your parts aren't for sale you should take the listing down. This is the for sale section. :shrug:

um you just replied to my post the other day stop making shit up. trouble with my truck was fixed the second I went to JDM. I had to give whipple their fair deal. Hows Your truck lol,
vandalize a raptor? making shit up again? i would never hurt another persons property even yours but I will hurt you no problem at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter