Warn 9.5 XP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Warn 9.5XP winch. Was on my gen 1 raptor but not sure if I’m going to add a winch to my gen 2. Has the plug in remote and anew wireless remote as well.i. Great condition and had the control box wires extended to allow for various mounting options. This is the steel cable model with 100ft of steel rope. Winch is very fast and one of Warns best winches.

$1200 plus shipping and any PayPal fees if you pay that way. Winch is compact and can be used in gen 1 with factory bumper and rough country hidden winch mount or in gen 2 with the factory bumper winch mount kit and IC relocation. I do have the relocation kit I will list for sale after the winch sells and a ADD IC both the mount kit and ADD IC are new in box never opened as well.

Text for pictures of the winch

505-504-1027

SPECIFICATIONS
Line Pull: 9500
Remote Control: 12 ft lead
Fitment: Universal Fit
Fairlead: Roller
Line Type: Cable
FEATURES
TECHNICAL DETAILS

Rated Line Pull = 9,500 lbs.
Voltage = 12V
Motor = 6.0 hp
Remote Control = Remote switch, 12 ft. lead
Gear Ratio = 156.1
Size = 22.7 in. x 6.3 in. x 7.7 in.
Weight = 87 lbs.
Wire Rope = 100 ft. of 5/16
Fairlead = Roller
Type of Winch = Electric
Finish = High-gloss powder coat over primer undercoating
PRODUCT OVERVIEW

The ultimate combination of durability and performance. For those looking for the ultimate combination of durability and performance for the most extreme conditions, Warn Industries offers the 9.5xp. With 9,500 lbs. of pulling strength, the longest duty cycle and fastest line speed of any WARN winch under load, the 9.5xp delivers extreme performance that beats the competition, even in competition. The 9.5xp features a high output parallel Series-Wound motor, a 3-stage planetary geartrain, and a continuous-duty control pack will handle the most difficult pulls. Add to that full-face contact drum seals, and motor and end housing gaskets that deliver extreme-duty water resistance, and you've got one tough winch.9.5XP Specs/Part Numbers [*]Part Number: PN 68500 9.5xp winch, 12V[*]Rated Line Pull: 9500 lbs. (4310 kgs.) single-line[*]Motor: 12V 6 hp, High Output Parallel Series Wound[*]Remote Control: Remote, 12' (3.7m) lead, S2 elements, integrated flashlight[*]Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary[*]Gear Ratio: 156:1[*]Lubrication: Aeroshell #17[*]Clutch (free spooling): Sliding Ring Gear[*]Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone[*]Wire Rope: 100', 5/16 diameter (30m, 8mm diam.)[*]Fairlead: Roller[*]Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching[*]Battery Leads: 2 gauge, 72 (1.83m)[*]Finish: Chromate with high-gloss dark gray powder coat[*]Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5/9.0 (6.4cm/23cm)[*]Weight: 87 lbs. (39.5 kgs.)

Attachments

• A7E09F56-CC60-4E06-AB3D-6BABAF3C8D7E.jpeg
    A7E09F56-CC60-4E06-AB3D-6BABAF3C8D7E.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited: